- The “I Need Therapy!” Show. Presented as part of “Everybody Dies in the End” by Theatre Unleashed. North Hollywood, CA. 2011. Originally produced at UCLA Macgowan Hall Studio 2330, Los Angeles, CA. 2003.
- (In)Famous. Short dark comedy film. In post-production. 2011.
- The Hounds of Baker Street. Online series, co-creator and co-writer. Website launch in autumn 2011.
- White Satin. Clean Lines. Five-minute monologue, chosen by The Old Vic and John Guare to be filmed and presented online. 2010.
- Re-Imagining Six Degrees. Debut performance of Straight Out of Line Company. The Old Vic, London, UK, 2010.
- After the Flood. Commissioned by The Old Vic Theatre as part of The Evolution Project. The Old Vic, London, UK, 2009.
- I Can’t Even Look in Your Eyes Without Shaking. Commissioned by The Old Vic Theatre as part of the Old Vic New Voices 24 Hour Plays. The Old Vic, London, UK. 2009.
- The Waltz in My Summer’s Breeze. Staged reading directed by BAFTA-winner Kfir Yefet. Embassy Theatre New Studio, London, UK. 2009.
- It’s Great to Stay Up Late. Short film, directed by Amanda Brennan, in conjunction with The Central School of Speech and Drama. London, UK. 2009.
- Three People in One Bed. Excerpted staged reading. Embassy Theatre, London, UK. 2008.
- Dangerous Children. Ten-minute comedy part of the “Serial Killers” program. Sacred Fools Theatre, Los Angeles, CA. 2006.
- Listen, A**hole. Comic monologue, performed as part of the “Dear Diary Tales” project. Wordspace, Los Angeles, CA. 2005.
- Don’t Touch Me. One-act romantic drama. UCLA Northwest Campus Auditorium, Los Angeles, CA. 2005.
- Sunrise. Full-length turn-of-the-millennium drama. UCLA Kerckhoff Grand Salon, Los Angeles, CA. 2003.
- The Central School of Speech and Drama. MA Writing for Stage and Broadcast Media. London, UK. 2008 – 2009. Graduated in 2009 with Distinction.
- University of California, Los Angeles. BA Theatre, specialization in Playwriting. Los Angeles, CA. 2001 – 2005.
- California State Summer School for the Arts. Creative Arts Major, specialization in Writing for Performance. Recognized as California Arts Scholar. Valencia, CA. 2000.
- St. Ignatius College Preparatory. High school diploma. Recognized as a California Scholarship Federation Life Member. San Francisco, CA. 1997 – 2001.
- HiPoint Studios. Served as a production assistant and script supervisor for the filming of the pilot presentation of “The Luisa Show,” a late night variety/talk show, produced by Bent Outta Shape Productions. Los Angeles, CA. 2010.
- Straight Out of Line Company. Founding member of theatre company that met through Old Vic New Voices’ 24 Hour Plays. London, UK. 2010.
- Red-Headed League Productions. Co-founder of production house that specializes in original online content. Website launch in late 2011. London, UK. 2009.
- New Conservatory Theatre Center. Stage Manager for five youth theatre shows and three mainstage shows. San Francisco, CA. 2007 – 2008, 2010-2011.
- UCLA Theatre Underground. Head of student theatre organization that organized a four-day fringe-style festival every year. Los Angeles, CA. 2003 – 2005.
- San Francisco Film Society. SF International Film Festival Data Poll Captain and Marketing Intern. San Francisco, CA. 2000.
- MTV World AIDS Day Film Contest. Certificate winner for originality. New York, NY. 1999.